Liven up the office Christmas party this year with a truly unique alpaca experience!
Your team will be talking about their Christmas party for months to come with our original and fun alpaca festivities
Fleecy & friendly Reinpacas!!! - need we say more??
Complimentary mug of mulled wine on arrival
One hour walk experience through our 110 acre farm - Elfie selfies recommended!
Reserved area in our Chilli Bean cafe to enjoy your Christmas sharing platters
Complimentary glass of salted caramel eggnog on entry to Chilli Bean.
Did we mention the Reinpacas??
The Festive Walk...
Upon entering our farm you will be signed in and given your complimentary mug of warm mulled wine. After a health and safety brief with one of our Pukkapaca elves each member of your party will be paired up with a friendly "Reinpaca" chum for a relaxing walk around the farm. (actual walk time 45 mins)
By now you will be more than ready for something scrummy! Head over to Chilli Bean, our quirky farm cafe where you will receive a warm glass of our special salted caramel Eggnog (yum, slurp, hic!) Settle down at your reserved table and enjoy our savoury and sweet Christmas platters which will leave you feeling warm and wintery!
- Warm & crusty ciabattas with two fillings, home roasted turkey & cranberry and melted brie & cranberry,
- Home prepared juicy parsnip fries
- Oven roasted sage & onion stuffing balls
- Crispy Yorkshire puddings
- Chipolata sausages
- A dipping pot of rich, homemade gravy (just like mum makes!)
- And last but not least, the Christmas dinner staple - Brussel sprouts (we couldn't miss them out!)
- Warm and buttery mini mince pies
- Gold dusted chocolate brownies
- Frosted Xmas biscuits
- Marshmallow skewers
- Warm and gooey chocolate dipping sauce
Our festive alpaca experience is just £45 per person.
Our Christmas parties begin at the end of November and run all the way up to New Years so get booking yours today!
To check availability and book your "do" select BOOK on our booking app below and the list of available dates will appear.
WATCH THIS SPACE
Booking calendar will be appearing very soon!
Booking Terms and Conditions
- Large Party numbers: Due to the nature of our Christmas walk experiences we can take a maximum of 16 people on a walk at one time - if your party is larger we can accommodate by staggering the walk experiences - for more information please contact us
- Small parties - If your party size is less than 16. we are unfortunately unable to reserve the whole time slot and the walk will not be exclusive to your group, however you will still have your own reserved party area in the Chilli Bean Cafe.
- Phone Booking: Bookings can only be taken through our online booking system, we are unable to take bookings over the phone.
- Cancellation: For all corporate party bookings we require a minimum 2 weeks notice from selected walk date.
- No Shows: Failure to cancel bookings which result in a no show will mean the booking is lost and no refund can be given.
- Age restrictions: Our Corporate parties are designed for adults - visitors must be over 18 to drink both the mulled wine and salted caramel Eggnog. We operate a "Challenge 25" policy please bring proof of ID if you are lucky enough to look under 25.
- Access: We currently have limited wheelchair access and no disabled toilet on site. Due to the nature of the walk the terrain is currently unsuitable for walking sticks and wheelchairs.
- Photography: During the walk we take photographs and these are published on our Facebook page to give you the opportunity to see your experience with us at no extra charge. By booking with us we will trust this is accepted by you and all party members unless a member of staff is notified on the day prior to the walk or you contact us in advance.
- Weather: Our walks run whether rain or shine, sleet or snow so please dress according to weather forecasts and be prepared for our temperamental British weather!