Celebrate a special occasion (or just treat yourself!) with an unforgettable 30 minute Alpaca walk followed by a delicious Sparkling Afternoon Tea in our Chilli Bean cafe.
Bring your nearest and dearest for a unique dining experience at our 110 acre farm situated on the border of Leicestershire and Derbyshire.
Reserve your table in our cozy Chilli Bean cafe and you won't be disappointed.
How much is it?
£45 per person
What is included?
30 minute Walk With Alpacas
A gentle and civilised walk for all ages!
30 minute experience learning about, meeting and walking our friendly alpacas...
- After a quick health and safety chat, one of our guides will lead you around our 110 acre farm with time for photos and the all important alpaca selfie!
- Each of your party will get your very own alpaca to partner up with for the experience
*For age restrictions scroll to our Terms and Conditions at the bottom of the page.
All of our alpacas have their own unique personalities... will you get the shy one? the poser? or maybe the cheekiest of the bunch!
After all the fun of the alpaca walk in the fresh countryside air you will be more than ready for your home prepared afternoon tea platter served with hot tea or coffee and a complimentary glass of bubbly!
Our afternoon tea platter includes the following selection of hand prepared sandwiches and home baked sweet treats...
- Scottish salmon & cream cheese sandwich
- Roast ham & dijon mustard sandwich
- Free range egg mayonaise & crisp cress sandwich
- Fresh sliced cucumber & mint yoghurt sandwich
- Warm & crispy sweet potato fries with an amazingly moreish "Banana Ketchup" dip- you have to try it!
- Warm scones served with Cornish clotted cream & raspberry preserve
- Gooey chocolate chip brownie drizzled with white chocolate
- Moist carrot, orange & walnut cake topped with citrus frosting & sprinkled walnuts
- Light and delicate lemon cake topped with frosting & crushed pistachios
*** Please note the above afternoon tea menu is prepared for all booked adults and booked over 10s, if you are visiting with a child who is under 10 we have a child's meal available to purchase on the day of your visit priced at £3.95. Go to our Chilli Bean Cafe Page to view our latest menu.***
How Do I Book?
First decide how many spaces you need...
- 1 adult = 1 space & 1 alpaca
- 1 child aged 10+ = 1 space & 1 alpaca (must have a paying adult to supervise, see our terms & conditions)
- One child aged 9 & under = free space with paying adult and alpaca to be shared between two.
Next book your experience online through our booking app below in six simple steps...
- If you have a discount code please select BOOK and enter the code after entering payment details. If you have an experience voucher please select REDEEM or if you want to book and pay now please select BOOK
- Select date and time you wish to attend, click BOOK
- Enter no. of spaces: SEE ABOVE GUIDE FOR HELP
- Fill in your contact details
- Add any dietary requirements to the booking
- Click CONFIRM to take you to the payment page, pay and you are all booked in.
Please note: If your booking is successful you will receive a confirmation email shortly after booking... If you have not received a confirmation email you are not booked onto the experience and need to try again.
Voucher redemption's: When using a pre-paid voucher it may take up to 24 hours for us to upload the codes onto our booking system so please allow a time gap so that your code appears as valid when booking.
Availability for the next two months is shown below on our booking calendar. To check the dates press BOOK and the calendar will appear.
Please note: We release further dates at the end of each month...
Booking Terms and Conditions
- Voucher redemption: Booking required following receipt of your voucher.
- Phone Booking: Bookings can only be taken through our online booking system, we are currently unable to take bookings over the phone.
- Cancellation: Minimum 48 hours (working days) notice from selected walk date.
- No Shows: Failure to cancel bookings which result in a no show will mean the booking is lost and no refund can be given.
- Lateness: The experience begins with the 30 minute alpaca walk, this is a group activity and our guides will begin the walk on time, once all visitors have been handed an alpaca and leave the pen any latecomers will be unable to join the walk and no refund will be given, late visitors are still very welcome to enjoy their afternoon tea in our Chilli Bean cafe. Plan your journey and allow for traffic as refusal to join the experience tends to offend.
- Age restrictions- Alpaca Walk:
Children under 10: MUST have an adult accompanying them to share their alpaca and will not be able to lead on their own. Each adult attending will be responsible for supervising their child, we therefore will only allow a maximum of one under 10 per adult on the experience. Children aged 10 - 14: Children under 15 are given their own alpaca to lead but still MUST have a paying adult accompanying them. The adult will have their own alpaca to lead but will be responsible for supervising their child and will be asked to take the lead rope in the rare event their child is uncomfortable or unable to lead their own alpaca.
- Age restrictions - Complimentary bubbly is for over 18's only, if you are lucky enough to look under this age you will be asked to show proof of age.
- Allergies or intolerances: Please make us aware of these when you complete your booking. Please note: We will be unable to make changes or swap items on the day of your visit as all baking and sandwich preparation will be complete.
- Access: We currently have limited wheelchair access and no disabled toilet on site. Due to the nature of the walk the terrain is currently unsuitable for wheelchairs, we are looking into this for future experiences.
- Photography: During the walk we take photographs and these are published on our Facebook page to give you the opportunity to see your experience with us at no extra charge. By booking with us we will trust this is accepted by you and all party members unless a member of staff is notified on the day prior to the walk or you contact us in advance.
- Weather: Our walks run whether rain or shine, sleet or snow so please dress according to weather forecasts and be prepared for our temperamental British weather!
- Timings - Our Sparkling afternoon tea experienced is advertised as a one hour experience, this time includes 30 minutes on the alpaca walk and 30 mins eating in our cafe, visitors are welcome to stay over the 30 minutes in the cafe if they wish to take their time with their platters.
- Vouchers: Terms are applicable to bookings purchased directly. 3rd party purchases may have additional terms which will be on vouchers.