Our babies arrived between April and August! (and they are adorable!) Our Cria Watch sessions give you the opportunity to come visit the mums and babies on the farm, you may even get a nose nuzzle if you are lucky!
Come and meet our beautiful babies on a Cria Watch experience!
Over the summer we love to give our visitors the chance to meet our fantastic baby alpacas (or Cria to use their official name!) Join us on one of our Cria Watch sessions to learn a little about babies and birthing before being taken out to the fields to meet the proud mums and gorgeous babies.
Cria watch is a magical experience for the whole family, and is particularly suitable for our younger visitors or those who are unsure if an alpaca walk is right for them. Perfect for couples, friends and groups too, who doesn’t love to spend an hour surrounded by alpacas?
How much is it?
£20 per person
Children aged 5 & under visit for free with a paying adult. (See our terms & conditions at the bottom of this page for age restrictions.)
What is included?
60 minute experience learning all about Cria (baby alpacas) and visiting them in their paddocks.
Guidance and support from our experienced team.
NB. Alpaca feed is available to purchase from our shop if you want to enhance your experience further (50p per bag)
What do I need to bring with me?
Suitable clothing and footwear - Sun cream & hats for summer sun, waterproofs & wellies for those wetter days.
Small change is always handy If you wish to purchase alpaca feed
Adult companion if you are under 15 years of age
How Do I Book?
First decide how many spaces you need...
- 1 adult = 1 space
- 1 child aged 6+ = 1 space (must have a paying adult companion, see our terms & conditions below)
- One child aged 5 & under = free space with paying adult.
Next book your experience online through our booking app below in five simple steps...
- If you have a discount code please select BOOK and enter the code at the end after entering payment details. If you have an experience voucher please select REDEEM or if you want to book and pay now please select BOOK
- Select date and time you wish to attend, click BOOK
- Enter no. of spaces: SEE ABOVE GUIDE FOR HELP
- Fill in your contact details
- Click CONFIRM to take you to the payment page, pay and you are all booked in.
Please note: If your booking is successful you will receive a confirmation email shortly after booking... If you have not received a confirmation email you are not booked onto the experience and need to try again.
Availability for the next two months is shown below on our booking calendar. To check the dates press BOOK and the calendar will appear.
Please note: We release further dates at the end of each month...
Booking Terms and Conditions
- Voucher redemption: Booking required following receipt of your voucher.
- Phone Booking: Bookings can only be taken through our online booking system, we are currently unable to take bookings over the phone.
- Cancellation: Minimum 48 hours (working days) notice from selected walk date.
- No Shows: Failure to cancel bookings which result in a no show will mean the booking is lost and no refund can be given.
- Age restrictions-
Children under 10: MUST have an adult accompanying them on the experience. Each adult attending will be responsible for supervising their child, we therefore will only allow a maximum of one under 10 per adult on the experience. Children aged 10 - 14: Children under 15 MUST have a paying adult accompanying them. The adult will be responsible for the child/ren throughout the visit.
- Access: We currently have limited wheelchair access and no disabled toilet on site. Due to the nature of the experience the terrain is currently unsuitable for wheelchairs, we are looking into this for future experiences.
- Photography: During the walk we take photographs and these are published on our Facebook page to give you the opportunity to see your experience with us at no extra charge. By booking with us we will trust this is accepted by you and all party members unless a member of staff is notified on the day, prior to the walk or you contact us in advance.
- Weather: Our visits run whether rain or shine, sleet or snow so please dress according to weather forecasts and be prepared for our temperamental British weather!
- Vouchers: Terms are applicable to bookings purchased directly. 3rd party purchases may have additional terms which will be on vouchers.